Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the identified purposes at any time by contacting us as set forth below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information that may be of value to you.
1. What personal information do we collect?
In this Policy, “personal information” refers to any information about an identifiable individual. The types of personal information that Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. may collect from you from time to time include personal contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number); professional credentials; billing and account information; and customer relationship information, such as customer requests and feedback information requested or provided by or from you. Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc.attempts to ensure that collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the identified purposes for which it is collected and that your personal information will be used only for such purposes.
2. Why does Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. collect personal information?
We collect personal information about you to enable us to serve you better and to develop our business and operations. More specifically, we collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish, maintain and manage our client relationships in order to provide products and services that have been requested
- To be able to inform you of our products other than those that have been specifically requested, including sending you information promoting other Taylor-Demers Mail processing Inc. services.
- To be able to comply with your requests or inquiries
- To establish and maintain commercial relationships including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations
- To understand and respond to your needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with you and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations
- To monitor quality control and respond to questions and concerns through correspondence with clients
- As permitted by and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions, including in relation to adverse event reporting
- For any other purpose to which you give consent
3. To whom does Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. disclose your personal information?
From time to time, we may use and disclose your personal information: for the purposes described in this Policy or for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent. We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require such information to assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you. We will never disclose your personal information for 3rd party purposes.
In particular, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Service providers, including an organization or individual retained by Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services
4. How can you express your privacy preferences?
It is important that where we collect, use or disclose your personal information we have your consent to do so. In general, we seek to obtain your express informed consent before collecting your information. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may change or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address indicated below. In some circumstances, a change in or withdrawal of consent may severely limit our ability to provide products, services or information that you requested or that could be offered to you. All communications with respect to such withdrawal or variation of consent should be in writing and addressed to us.
In order to specify your privacy preferences, please contact us at the address below (see “Contact us”).
5. How do we protect your personal information?
To help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. employs administrative, technological and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Uses and disclosures of personal information by external individuals and organizations acting on behalf of Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. are governed by contracts that require personal information to be protected appropriately.
6. Where is your personal information stored?
Your personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc., located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers. For access to your personal information, please contact us via the contact information below.
7. How can you access your personal information?
Upon written request, subject to certain exceptions, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to us, using the contact information in the “Contact us” section below. When requesting access to your personal information, we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information to cover our costs; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance.
Your right to access your personal information is not absolute. Applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to deny you access where access would inhibit the ability of Taylor-Demers Mail processing Inc. to comply with a legal obligation; where it has already been destroyed due to legal requirements or because we no longer need it for our business purposes and where access would reveal personal information about a third party.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
8. How can you update or correct your personal information?
You should advise Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. if you believe that your personal information is inaccurate. You have the right to ask for it to be corrected or updated. We may ask you to provide documentation to support your request for correction or updating.
9. Changes to this Policy; Interpretations
Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. reserves the right to modify or supplement this Policy at any time. If any changes are made to Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. use, collection or disclosure of your personal information that require your consent, we will not implement such changes until your consent has been obtained. This Policy does not create or confer upon any individual any rights, or impose upon Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc.any rights or obligations outside of, or in addition to, any rights or obligations imposed by Canada’s federal and provincial privacy laws, as applicable. Should there be, in a specific case, any inconsistency between this Policy and Canada’s federal and provincial privacy laws, as applicable, this Policy shall be interpreted, in respect of that case, to give effect to, and comply with, such privacy laws.
10. Contact us
Taylor-Demers Mail Processing Inc. has a responsible compliance with this Policy. Should you have questions about this Policy or collection, use and disclosure practices of Taylor-Demers., you may contact our Privacy Officer as indicated below:
Att: Privacy Officer
Address : 30 Rolark Drive, Scarborough, On, M1R 4G2
The responsible party will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions or concerns you may have regarding Taylor-Demers’ use of personal information.